HFPMA-A Private Membership Association
By joining the HFPMA, a Private Membership Association and/or any Facebook Group, or any other Social Media Group started by, created by, or organized by Theodore Wadman, I agree to the terms and conditions of the HFPMA, a Private Membership Association, Agreement as follows.
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Association founder and all Private Membership Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution.
2. We believe that the Constitution of the United States of America and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters, including physical and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other business activity.
5. The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct private contractual business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by the PMA and is in agreement with the principles and policies of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned or banned by the president/administrator, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared. HFPMA is a church ministry, as referenced in section 508(c)(1)(a) of the IRS code, and this association operates on lands that are leased or stewarded by The Orthomolecular Garden Church which adheres to God's Garden Science and follows Jesus as King. The church lands are pharmaceutical free and agricultural-chemical free, and the church restricts the presence of GMO, mRNA and other pharmaceutical technologies and food-industry additives on the land and any product that, in the church's opinion, is a potential threat to the microbial balance of the soil, water, or the health of any living systems on the land.
7. Membership to this Association, "HFPMA", and any of its groups may be terminated by Theodore Wadman at any time should he conclude that a specific member is interacting with him or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus and principles of this Association or incompatible with the Ecclesiastic Law of HFPMA and The Orthomolecular Garden Church.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join the HFPMA, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life.
My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "HFPMA" or any other Association designated within the Association bylaws. I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Associations FaceBook group or any other of the Associations social media groups. I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
I also agree that, should I disagree with any part of this statement, I will immediately provide written notice of termination of my membership here.